Wrap text in the list box

Rahul

Hi All

There are four list boxes in four different columns of a row In the
table in a jsp page. this table has a fixed width. But There are few
long items in the fourth list box, that results in the expansion of the
list box, hence table width too. Now due to the specified reason data
is going outside the specified area, hence affecting the view. I'm
using struts framework.

So is there any way to "wrap the text in listbox" OR "set small font
size for the list items".

Thanks
Rahul

trippy

Rahul said:
Can u send the code to do so.

table {font-size:small}

*note - For an ordered list, you'd use ol instead. For unordered list
items use ul, for a table row use tr, for a table cell use td. This will
give all tables small text. For a single table (or row or cell or
whatever), you can give it an id <table id="foo"></table> <style
type...> #foo {} </style>

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Never Again" -- Nickelback

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"