wrap text within cell-not working with data grid

Paul

Hi I have a datagrid and have set a column format as follows
Column 7
header-have the checkbox unchecked for (wrap text within cell)
items-have the checkbox checked for (wrap text with cell)
but when I load the grid with the dataset it is not wrapping the text in the
cell, so the grid is growing horizontally.
Just wondering what might cause this and how to get the wrap text to work
for items? Thanks.

Paul

Looks like something with the string in the database table was causing the
problem. Wrap seems to work now but still not sure what in the database
caused the problem.