Wrapping a DataGrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Sergio Florez M., Dec 7, 2004.

  1. I'm trying to wrap a datagrid inside another control, so Basically I expose
    a few of its properties like this:

    public int PageSize
    {
    get
    {
    EnsureChildControls();
    return gridDatos.PageSize;
    }
    set
    {
    EnsureChildControls();
    gridDatos.PageSize = value;

    My problem is that this doesn't work with the Columns collection so I tried
    it like this:

    private DataGridColumnCollection _columns;
    public DataGridColumnCollection Columns
    {
    set
    {
    _columns = value;
    }
    get
    {
    return _columns;

    But this didn't work either. I get this error:

    Compilation Error
    to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
    and modify your source code appropriately.

    Compiler Error Message: CS1501: No overload for method
    'DataGridColumnCollection' takes '0' arguments

    Help please!!

    --
    Sergio Florez M.
    MedellĂ­n, Colombia.