  1. I am having problems trying to wrap items that I get back from a DataSet. For instance, I get a list of 50 states that I want to display in 5 columns, 10 rows. I've looked into the DataGrid and Repeater controls, but can't seem to find how I can do it. I can do it programmatically, but that is a bit quirky. Any advice is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    David

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgQ29l?=, Feb 2, 2004

  2. If you are simply displaying one item (or a couple you can truncate into a
    "single field"), try a DataList. You can use a DataList1.RepeatDirection =
    RepeatDirection.Horizontal and DataList1.RepeatColumns = 5.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 2, 2004

  3. Use the DataList. You can set its RepeatColumns and RepeatDirection properties to get what you want

    HTH
    Ti

    =?Utf-8?B?VGltIFN0YWxs?=, Feb 2, 2004