    this. I'd love some help hashing it out.

    - Ken

    http://github.com/erdosmiller/pydaqmx/tree/master

    xkenneth, Jun 8, 2009

  2. xkenneth

    Stef Mientki Guest

    hi Ketteth,

    I was waiting for someone, making these available.
    The hardware modules of NI are very good, and they have a huge range of
    DAQ cards, even relative cheap ones.
    We use USB 6009 and 9162 container a lot ( now in Delphi, because the
    lack of Python drivers :-(

    I took a biref look at your code,
    but couldn't find any continous sampling routines.
    Are you plan to create them ?

    cheers,
    Stef

    Stef Mientki, Jun 8, 2009