Wrapping text around a table

JA

I have a problem. I have a "for more info" box at the bottom of articles,
but I can't get the text to wrap around it.

I found a box here that has text wrapped around it.
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060611100509990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

(Scroll down to "most popular stories" in the blue box) It looks like it is
done with a div that is aligned right, but I'm not really sure. Maybe it is
only the text that is aligned right.

Can anyone tell me how to do this. I want my box to be just like this one,
on the right, with the text wrapping around it.

Thanks!

J~

Philip Semanchuk

JA said:
I have a problem. I have a "for more info" box at the bottom of articles,
but I can't get the text to wrap around it.

I found a box here that has text wrapped around it.
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060611100509990004&ncid=NWS
00010000000001

(Scroll down to "most popular stories" in the blue box) It looks like it is
done with a div that is aligned right, but I'm not really sure. Maybe it is
only the text that is aligned right.

Can anyone tell me how to do this. I want my box to be just like this one,
on the right, with the text wrapping around it.

Hi JA,
The typical way to do this is with a style of "float: right;". See your
favorite CSS tutorial for more information. W3Schools has an example
here that appears to do what you want:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_float2

Ordinarily I'd tell you to look at the source of the page you cited, but
that's a complicated mess of table-based layout.

Enjoy