    on the right, with the text wrapping around it.

    Thanks!

    J~

    JA, Jun 12, 2006

  2. In article <Lzljg.25242$-kc.rr.com>,
    "JA" <> wrote:

    > I have a problem. I have a "for more info" box at the bottom of articles,
    > but I can't get the text to wrap around it.
    >
    > I found a box here that has text wrapped around it.
    > http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060611100509990004&ncid=NWS
    > 00010000000001
    >
    > (Scroll down to "most popular stories" in the blue box) It looks like it is
    > done with a div that is aligned right, but I'm not really sure. Maybe it is
    > only the text that is aligned right.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how to do this. I want my box to be just like this one,
    > on the right, with the text wrapping around it.

    Hi JA,
    The typical way to do this is with a style of "float: right;". See your
    favorite CSS tutorial for more information. W3Schools has an example
    here that appears to do what you want:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_float2

    Ordinarily I'd tell you to look at the source of the page you cited, but
    that's a complicated mess of table-based layout.

    Enjoy

    --
    Bye,
    Philip

    Philip Semanchuk, Jun 12, 2006

  3. JA

    Wÿrm Guest

    "JA" <> kirjoitti
    viestissä:Lzljg.25242$-kc.rr.com...
    <snip>

    > I want my box to be just like this one, on the right, with the text
    > wrapping around it.

    Just float your box to the right and text should flow around it. Here's
    quick little example.

    http://www.kolumbus.fi/ace/ng/box-right.html

    Wÿrm, Jun 12, 2006