    jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text, top, bottomm, and
    each side.

    I am using PageBreeze as an editor.

    Ex-COC, Dec 29, 2007

  2. Scripsit Ex-COC:

    > I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to
    > center a jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text,
    > top, bottomm, and each side.

    There isn't.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Dec 29, 2007

  3. On Dec 28, 8:34 pm, "Ex-COC" <> wrote:
    > I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to center a
    > jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text, top, bottomm, and
    > each side.

    Is your site fixed width? If so you could easily simulate this with a
    group of 5 divs or a table with 3 rows. The top and bottom would span
    the entire width. The center would be 3 divs or cells depending if
    you use divs or a table.

    Of course insert the standard "this is a bad idea beacuse..." But it
    might be something you can work around. In the end it is all smoke
    and mirrors anyway.

    > I am using PageBreeze as an editor.

    That's pretty irrelevant to your problem since html is just text.

    Travis Newbury, Dec 29, 2007
  4. Ex-COC

    rf Guest

    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > On Dec 28, 8:34 pm, "Ex-COC" <> wrote:
    >> I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to
    >> center a
    >> jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text, top, bottomm,
    >> and
    >> each side.

    > Is your site fixed width? If so you could easily simulate this with a
    > group of 5 divs or a table with 3 rows.

    Until some viewer changes her font size :)

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Dec 29, 2007
  5. Ex-COC wrote:
    > I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to
    > center a jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text,
    > top, bottomm, and each side.
    >
    > I am using PageBreeze as an editor.

    Please, don't. It makes very bad reading.
    If you *must* do it, consider columns or tables.

    Mike

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.majaeger.de

    Michael Jaeger, Dec 29, 2007
  6. On Dec 29, 8:07 am, "rf" <> wrote:
    > "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message

    > > On Dec 28, 8:34 pm, "Ex-COC" <> wrote:
    > >> I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to
    > >> center a
    > >> jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text, top, bottomm,
    > >> and
    > >> each side.

    > > Is your site fixed width? If so you could easily simulate this with a
    > > group of 5 divs or a table with 3 rows.

    > Until some viewer changes her font size :)
    >
    > --
    > Richard.

    Hence the line: "Of course insert the standard "this is a bad idea
    because..."

    Travis Newbury, Dec 29, 2007