Wrenching Torque

Mark

We are implenting a J2EE project where WebSphere is handling
connection pooling for the application calls to a database. We have a
JDBC Resource configured which tested successfully. We also have the
application successfully connecting to the database which is confirmed
by the following error message.

rethrown as org.apache.torque.TorqueException: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2]
SQL0204N "TSTUSER.PERMISSION" is an undefined name.

The problem is apparent, TSTUSER does not own a table called
PERMISSION and in fact this table is owned by the user TELUSER and our
intention is for TSTUSER to execute DML against it. We have not been
able to configure the schema.xml file nor the build.properties to
instruct Torque to produce SQL that fully qualifies the object name
with the appropriate schema owner. Any advice you might offer will be
appreciated.

Best regards