write a file out to a network drive via ASP.Net

michael.esposito

When I try to write a file out to a network drive via ASP.Net, I get
the following error when I deploy the application to the test server. I
have no problems at all when I run it on my machine. Any help?

I have my impersonation set to true and I turned off the IIS password
control in the virtual directory.

Michael

Could not find a part of the path
"\\network-drive\folder".---------------------------Stack Trace:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at
System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String
path)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path) at
AuditorFileFormat.UC_AuditorFormat.ParseAuditorFile(String filename,
String TargetDir) in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AuditorFileFormat\Controls\UC_AuditorFormat.ascx.vb:line
75

Guest

What user is the site running under? Do you have Anonymous or Integrated Auth
running? Sounds like the user doesn't have access to the share