    runtime, basically modifying access to different directories.

    Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Asim, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Hi Asim,

    There are certainly serious security risks in doing this. You might want to
    consider storing the configuration information in some other place like a
    database rather than the web.config.

    I'd also worry about performance problems because whenever you change the
    web.config, the Web application resets and will want to recompile.

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 25, 2004

  3. Asim..
    I don't advice updating or modifying web.config files at anytime UNLESS
    u need to do so..
    GDLUCK
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 28, 2004