    HyperART
    Paul Van Ostaijenlaan 4
    3001 Heverlee
    Bart Plessers \(artabel\), Oct 8, 2003

  2. okay.
    thanx for respons!

    bartp

    --
    HyperART
    Paul Van Ostaijenlaan 4
    3001 Heverlee

    Bart Plessers \(artabel\), Oct 8, 2003

  3. Bart Plessers \(artabel\)

    Ray at Guest

    Ray at, Oct 8, 2003
  4. "Bart Plessers (artabel)" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > for debugging purposes, I am wondering if it is possible to have an

    ASP
    > script that
    > -creates a tabel with two columns
    > -writes a var name in the first column
    > -writes its value in the second column
    >
    > is this possible?
    > Right now, I have manually created this tabel for myself, but

    everytime a
    > new var is defined, I have to update my 'debug' table.
    > Can this be automated?

    Hmm.... great minds think alike. :)
    http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=

    Eval'ing the items in a watch list has worked well for me. It has turned
    out to be a better solution that enumerating all the local variables,
    since I can focus my attention on a select few "suspects". YMMV.

    -Chris Hohmann
    Chris Hohmann, Oct 8, 2003