    The Gare Group Limited

    website: www.thegaregroup.co.uk
    website: www.privatehiresolutions.co.uk
    Simon Gare, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Simon Gare wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > have an SQL DB which clients access via asp pages through the

    Asked and answered in .db.
    Please don't multipost. I've already replied to this question over at
    ..asp.db. If you feel you must direct your question at multiple
    newsgroups*, then post one single message to the desired groups by
    putting the group names into the To list (aka crosspost)

    In ahn attempt to allow the converstaion to take place in a single thread,
    I've set followups to .db. Of course, that folowups setting only applies to
    replies to this message ...
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"