    Plz share some knowledge/docs/samples u have....

    Thanks in advance...
    Naresh

    nbhalala, Aug 7, 2004

  2. nbhalala

    -berlin.de Guest

    nbhalala <> wrote:
    > Hello Friends,
    > Hi Myself Naresh (B.E. Comp. Eng) from Mumbai...

    > I'm a Linux Device Driver Writer...
    > I would like to learn writing Driver of "USB Devices"...BUT
    > before that I'm presently working on "PCI ETHERNET NETWORK ADAPTER
    > (RTL8139)" for that - reading it's Datasheet and trying to write simple
    > backbone Driver BUT for that friend I need your Help...

    > Resources I have/using -
    > 1. Few Online Documents....
    > 2. Regular Reader of LinuxForU Magazine...
    > 3. Linux Device Driver (Online Book) by RUBINI

    > Plz share some knowledge/docs/samples u have....

    What you seem to be looking for doesn't seem to be information about
    the C language but about specifics of writing Linux device drivers -
    and then you're asking in the wrong newsgroup. You better ask them in
    e.g. comp.os.linux.development.system where Linux device drivers are
    one of the main topics discussed - but even there you will tend to
    receive more useful responses when you are a bit more specific about
    what exactly you're interested in and/or what the problems are you're
    currently facing.
    Regards, Jens
    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ -berlin.de

    -berlin.de, Aug 7, 2004

  3. nbhalala

    lxrocks Guest

    Get the book O'Reilly Book -> Linux Device Drivers, Ruben & Corbet

    lxrocks, Aug 10, 2004