Write out Javscript Array from C#

Guest

In my C# code I have a collection of values.

I want these values to be available to my clientside Javascript.

How can I do this?

Write to a hidden field?

Michael Nemtsev

Hello C,

Use client script manager - RegisterClientScriptBlock methods.
See MSDN for more details and samples

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour