    solution, thanks

    Regards,
    Simon
    simon lee, Jan 7, 2004

  2. simon lee

    Daniel T. Guest

    "simon lee" <> wrote:

    > I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla", However,
    > for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
    > cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
    > solution, thanks

    "x" is the wrong value.
    Daniel T., Jan 7, 2004

  3. simon lee

    Chris Theis Guest

    "simon lee" <> wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla",

    However,
    > for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
    > cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
    > solution, thanks
    >
    > Regards,
    > Simon

    After giving my miracle crystal ball one of its mystical massages I saw that
    you are in deep trouble. It told me that you will need to post some code
    just to give others (who do not have such a crystal ball like me) the
    chance to see what is going on.

    Chris
    Chris Theis, Jan 7, 2004
  4. On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:52:45 +0000, Chris Theis wrote:

    > "simon lee" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear all,
    >>
    >> I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla",

    > However,
    >> for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
    >> cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
    >> solution, thanks
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Simon
    >>

    > After giving my miracle crystal ball one of its mystical massages I saw that
    > you are in deep trouble. It told me that you will need to post some code
    > just to give others (who do not have such a crystal ball like me) the
    > chance to see what is going on.

    But I suggest the OP does that in a group where it is topical, which would
    not be this group or acllc-c++ (where he multiposted the same question).

    HTH,
    M4
    Martijn Lievaart, Jan 7, 2004