Write program to display "Flash" file

simon lee

Dear all,

I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla", However,
for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
solution, thanks

Regards,
Simon

Daniel T.

simon lee said:
I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla", However,
for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
solution, thanks

"x" is the wrong value.

Chris Theis

simon lee said:
Dear all,

I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla", However,
for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
solution, thanks

Regards,
Simon

After giving my miracle crystal ball one of its mystical massages I saw that
you are in deep trouble. It told me that you will need to post some code
just to give others (who do not have such a crystal ball like me) the
chance to see what is going on.

Chris

Martijn Lievaart

After giving my miracle crystal ball one of its mystical massages I saw that
you are in deep trouble. It told me that you will need to post some code
just to give others (who do not have such a crystal ball like me) the
chance to see what is going on.

But I suggest the OP does that in a group where it is topical, which would
not be this group or acllc-c++ (where he multiposted the same question).

HTH,
M4