    webmaniac Guest

    Hi Is there a way to open an excel file & write its content to an XML
    file.

    webmaniac, Nov 17, 2008

  2. webmaniac wrote:
    > Hi Is there a way to open an excel file & write its content to an XML
    > file.

    Excel can be automated by JScript in an HTML application or Windows
    Script Host script where you are also able to write to a file. So in
    that context you can do that.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Nov 17, 2008

  3. webmaniac

    webmaniac Guest

    On Nov 17, 11:42 am, Martin Honnen <> wrote:
    > webmaniac wrote:
    > > Hi Is there a way to open an excel file & write its content to an XML
    > > file.

    > Excel can be automated by JScript in an HTML application or Windows
    > Script Host script where you are also able to write to a file. So in
    > that context you can do that.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Martin Honnen
    > http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Hi Martin,

    I can open excel file read that to an array, but How to create an XML
    file from that?
    Can you give some example?

    webmaniac, Nov 17, 2008