    Can someone point me to a example on how to do this from asp.net?
    An example is the best.
    Thanks

    syncwa, Nov 3, 2005

  2. syncwa

    Mr Newbie Guest

    What do you mean by webform result ?

    Are you wanting to post the content of fields on your webform to a server
    based file, or are you implying some other functionality ?

    --
    Best Regards

    The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

    Mr Newbie, Nov 3, 2005

  3. syncwa

    syncwa Guest

    I would like user enter information from dropdownlist... and able to
    submit and write to a file on server iis disk or a specific location
    on a shared disk. is it possible? I know there's security issue
    here...
    Thanks

    syncwa, Nov 3, 2005