Writers needed for The Ruby Bookshelf project

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Julian I. Kamil, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. I'd like to get help in converting existing open-licensed Ruby language
    related contents into Pandora format to be published at:

    http://books.rubyveil.com/

    See this as an example:

    http://books.rubyveil.com/books/RubyNewsGroupFAQ/Introduction/RubyNewsGroupFAQ

    The required skills are:

    - the ability to cut and paste and edit text into Textile and Silk Veil
    format; and

    - a good understanding of usability principles to be able to convert
    existing (sometimes hard to read) contents into Pandora books that are
    more structured, more readable, and more usable; and

    - the ability to make occasional typographical and language corrections
    in the original contents.

    Please contact me by email at mailto: if you are
    interested in helping with this project. Point me to existing materials
    that you have worked on so that I can have a feel of your usability and
    writing skills.

    Thanks, and best regards,

    Julian I. Kamil <>
    Pandora Project Administrator