Writing a file to machine on LAN with ASP.NET. Can't get path statement right?

Curt_C [MVP]

1) fix your clock
2) how are you pointing to the other machines? \\pcname\share or x:\folder

George Ter-Saakov

Most likely you are having security issue.
The problem is that ASP.NET account is not domain account and you can not
give permissions to folder on another machine.

Make this folder accessible to everyone on that machine,

George.

Charlie@CBFC

Hi:

My ASP.NET application writes a file to hard drive. The problem I'm having
is getting a valid path to another machine on LAN to receive file. It works
fine when writing to virtual directory or local hard drive, but when I try
to point it at another machine on LAN (not machine web server is running on)
it bombs. How do you define such a path for the File.CreateText() method
constructor?

Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie@CBFC