Writing a Python manual for Poser 7. Advice required re copyright/license

Discussion in 'Python' started by PhilC, Jul 13, 2007.

  1. PhilC

    PhilC Guest

    Hi Folks,

    I'm attempting to write a comprehensive manual explaining how to write
    Python scripts for the Poser 7 application. All the example scripts,
    explanatory paragraphs and screen shots will naturally be all my own
    work. My difficulty is in knowing how I may present the large amount
    of tabulated data that lists out all the Tkinter functions and their
    options. I'm familiar with Fredrik Lundh's "An Introduction to
    Tkinter" at http://effbot.org/tkinterbook/ but would not wish to
    blindly copy the tables. However there are only so many ways to type:-

    "background=
    The background color. The default is system specific."

    The manual may be published in book form so may not be free. Does
    anyone have contact information for Mr Lundh in order that I might
    perhaps send him a draft copy for his comment?

    Many thanks,

    PhilC

    http://www.philc.net
    PhilC, Jul 13, 2007