Writing a script for Microsoft Application Center Test

Guest

I am working on writing a script that would allow for about twenty users to
log into a web site that uses forms authentication. This solution is still
in devlopment so the only thing that I need to log into the web site is
provide a users id in a textbox when I first run the application.

I would like to know if there is a way (a script) that I can add to a
recorded script that would allow me to have twenty different people using the
web site all at the same time. Meaning that I want ebunny, sclaus, tfairy,
and ect. to be using the site at the same time.

Thanks,
Charles

Guest

You don't need a script for this. You can set the number of concurrent users
in the properties window in ACT. Just right click your project and select
Properties. In the General Tab, enter the number of desired users in the
'simultaneous browser connections' textbox.

hope this helps,
John

Guest

Could the Duwamish or Fitch & Mather samples that comes with ACT work for me.
Does that do all the users all at once? Does it just logs in one user, then
logs out that user, and then logs in another? How does these samples work in
the lines of using about twenty users at once?

Thanks for any info about the way these samples work.

Charles