    and ect. to be using the site at the same time.

    Thanks,
    Charles
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcw==?=, Aug 6, 2004

  2. You don't need a script for this. You can set the number of concurrent users
    in the properties window in ACT. Just right click your project and select
    Properties. In the General Tab, enter the number of desired users in the
    'simultaneous browser connections' textbox.

    hope this helps,
    John

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTaXZpbGxh?=, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Could the Duwamish or Fitch & Mather samples that comes with ACT work for me.
    Does that do all the users all at once? Does it just logs in one user, then
    logs out that user, and then logs in another? How does these samples work in
    the lines of using about twenty users at once?

    Thanks for any info about the way these samples work.

    Charles

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcw==?=, Aug 6, 2004