writing an xml document to output stream (soap)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Tom, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    I am getting an error on writing an xml document out to the output
    stream (soapOutputStream). The xml doc is perfectly formed, but when I
    use the code below I get an error on the client side saying 'error at
    position 4097' and my xml document appears truncated at that position
    to the consumer of my soap web method. Any ideas?

    Here is the code that bombs

    Code (Text):

    xmlDoc3.WriteTo(New
    XmlTextWriter(HttpContext.Current.Items("SoapOutputStream"),
    System.Text.Encoding.UTF8))

    Tom, Mar 14, 2005