Writing Android application using GPS data with Python

Noam Peled

I want to write an Android application using Python. I've found 2 options for that: kivy and SL4A. In kivy, at least for now, I can't use the GPS data.. Anyone knows if I can get the GPS data using SL4A with Python? As I understood, one can write commercial apps using kivy. On the other hand, with SL4A you must install first SL4A and python on your Android device, so I'm not sure it's suitable for commercial apps. And last one, can I use funf withpython?