    Is there any problems with writing on IIS6 with ASP.NET and publishing onto
    IIS5 on W2K with ASP.NET? (like xp pro to 2k server) any compatability
    problems?

    Brian Henry, Jun 25, 2003

  2. The web server would not present a compatibility issue. However, it wouldn't
    hurt to make sure that you're running the same version of the Framework on
    both machines. Although that shouldn't present a problem normally, there are
    a few instances where it can bite you.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP