    possible... How can I do?

    Thank you very much in advance
    Carmelo
    carmelo, Jul 3, 2008

  2. carmelo

    carmelo Guest

    I discovered that the problem was not about writing when the IIS SMTP
    is active... The problem seems to be due to a limit on the length of
    text data I'm trying to post to the ASP page...

    Have you got any suggestion to avoid long text data post limits ?

    Thank you again
    Carmelo
    carmelo, Jul 11, 2008

  3. carmelo

    Fred Guest

    Dans :
    carmelo écrivait :
    > I discovered that the problem was not about writing when the IIS SMTP
    > is active... The problem seems to be due to a limit on the length of
    > text data I'm trying to post to the ASP page...
    >
    > Have you got any suggestion to avoid long text data post limits ?

    Add an httpRuntime element in the system.web element of your web.config
    <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="your value in kilobytes" />

    Your can also use it inside a location element to limit the effect to a
    specific page ...

    --
    Fred
    Fred, Jul 11, 2008