    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Vidds

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=, Jul 27, 2007

  2. If you do not want to use src then the only option is to use Javacript.
    Let say your IFRAME has id="myframe"
    then something like that should work

    getElementByID("myframe").document.write('Hello world');

    George

    George Ter-Saakov, Jul 27, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=

    bruce barker Guest

    this can be done with rendered javascript. set the src to a blank html
    file (we used to use about but ie has a bug and causes a dialog with
    https). set up a unload event handler to the iframe, then javascript can
    update the dom in the frame.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 27, 2007