    running Win XP and IE 6.0 it generates a fatal error
    dialog box stating that Excel needs to close. Is this a
    known Excel/IE error or am I doing something incorrectly?

    Jeff Hamilton, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Obviously this is not normal.
    Make sure you're up to date on your patches.
    If that doesn't work, make sure you don't have anything funky in your Excel
    output.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 29, 2003

  3. Jeff Hamilton

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    The error is related to missing service packs for office web components.
    Please go to
    http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/default.aspx. In addition you will
    need the latest service packs for your browser AND for your OS.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 29, 2003