writing to mailboxes

Eric S. Johansson

I've been searching around for the equivalent to the mailbox module
except with the capability of writing messages as well as reading. If
it makes it easier, I only need to write to maildir mailboxes.

I found a reference to http://pythonms.sf.net/ Python mail system) but
it seems to have vanished.

Any suggestions?

---eric

Thomas Guettler

Am Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:30:13 -0500 schrieb Eric S. Johansson:
I've been searching around for the equivalent to the mailbox module
except with the capability of writing messages as well as reading. If
it makes it easier, I only need to write to maildir mailboxes.

Hi,

there is a script called "getmail". It is a fetchmail
replacement written in python. It can write to maildir mailboxes.

HTH,
Thomas