Wrong dimension in WMF -> PNG conversion

Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have WMF image, loaded with MemoryStream from a RTF string ({\ pict \ wmetafile8 \… etc.). After image is read, I want to save it with the Graphics.DrawImage method, in PNG format, so that is available on WebServer. Strangely, the objects of image, elements of a formula generated with Microsoft Equation 3,0, appear as overlapped.
I have tryed to Resize image, setting Width and Height parameters in DrawImage. The only effect that I obtain is a stretching image with objects still overlapped. That is, it seems that it must find the way to "say" to Image that it is more space for arrange his elements.
Who can help me?