    same event fires (edit-event).

    What am I doing wrong? any ideas? anybody?

    /hannes

    Hannes, Aug 19, 2004

  2. It sounds like you just have your events wired up incorrectly. Which
    language are you using? If VB, check your "Handles" keyword. If C#, look
    in InitializeComponent. Post some code and I'll be happy to look at it.

    Travis Murray
    MCSD, MCT
    Artiem Consulting, Inc
    http://www.artiem.com

    Travis Murray, Aug 19, 2004

  3. I'm using VB.
    It seems like when I klick the update link-label, the selectedindex and
    edititemindex is set to nothing. Can this effect the update event
    handler? is that why the edit command is fired?

    Hannes Larsson, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Not likely. Send some code so we can troubleshoot it.

    Travis Murray
    MCSD, MCT
    Artiem Consulting, Inc.
    http://www.artiem.com