    How can I change the connection time out ?

    This phenomenon cause web client performance problem

    10x.
    Shachar, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Shachar

    GCR Guest

    Try setting <sessionState .. timeout="10"... /> in the web.config file on the
    web service.

    GCR, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Shachar

    Shachar Guest

    Hi,

    It don't work :-(
    Also I did not want to use session in my web service
    and I did not mean the session time out but web connection timeout.

    10x.

    Shachar, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Hi Shachar,

    Check the connection timeout value on IIS Manager console for your site.

    --

    Best regards,

    Abel Eduardo Pereira

    Abel Eduardo Pereira, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Shachar

    Shachar Guest

    I Tried it , but it seems not effects .net web services.

    10x.

    Shachar, Dec 11, 2005