WS connection timeout

Shachar

Hi All,

When I call a web service on the IIS 5 or 6 I see the connection count
increase by 1 user,

but after a minute the connection is close, connection count decrease by 1
user,

I see it on the Performance Monitor on Web Service\Current Connection.

How can I change the connection time out ?

This phenomenon cause web client performance problem

10x.

GCR

Try setting <sessionState .. timeout="10"... /> in the web.config file on the
web service.

Shachar

Hi,

It don't work :-(
Also I did not want to use session in my web service
and I did not mean the session time out but web connection timeout.

10x.

Abel Eduardo Pereira

Hi Shachar,

Check the connection timeout value on IIS Manager console for your site.