Wscript.shell not running on Windows 2003 server

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Guoqi Zheng, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Guoqi Zheng

    Guoqi Zheng Guest

    Dear sir,

    Currently, I move a application from win 2000 server to 2003 server, I use
    some vbs file in this application, however, it seems that those vbs file can
    not be run from 2003 server.

    Below is my code, can some one point out what did I do wrong here?

    DIm objShell
    Set objShell = Server.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    objShell.Run(ExeName)
    Set objShell = Nothing

    --
    Met vriendelijke groet,