WScript.Shell to execute Ms-DOS commands?

news.microsoft.com

Good morning everybody,

How can I use WScript.Shell to execute Ms-DOS commands and can I see the
outputs commands in the asp page?

In the past, using Win. NT 4 Server and cmd..shell attribute to a variable I
could write the results in the screen page.

Any sample?

I couldn´t find any samples yet for win. 2000,ms-iii 5.0 and asp in my help
files, tutorials and guides, etc...