wsdeploy and IndexOutOfBoundsExecption in xalan

?

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Poplawski?=

It has been two days since i've started my fight with strange problem.
I am using Sun Java System Application Server 8.0 update 1.

Based on wsdl files I generate classes using:

wscompile -import -d build -s src -model config/model.xml.gz
config/config.xml

Then I write descriptors web.xml jaxrpc-ri.xml, and i pack everything
(along with model generated by wscompile) into raw war.

Running wsdeploy on freshly generated war I receive strange exception
from xalan:

B£¡D: 'java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -3'
error: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.TransletException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.TransletException:
at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:641)
at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:317)
at
com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.wsdeploy.DeployTool.defineServletsAndListeners(DeployTool.java:500)
at
com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.wsdeploy.DeployTool.run(DeployTool.java:214)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.util.ToolBase.run(ToolBase.java:40)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.wsdeploy.Main.main(Main.java:24) itd....

I checked out different wsdl's with the same results.
During my experiments i've installed JWSDP 1.4, and when I deleted
directory lib/endorsed from application server main directory wsdeploy
(this time started as a wsdeploy ant task) sucseeded, but unfortunately
Applicaton Server wasn't able to startup.
Copying newest jars from JWSDP into endorsed dir didn't help much.

I am stucked, any help appreciated.

?

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Poplawski?=

Pawe³ Poplawski wrote:
Additional information, Exception is thrown when wsdeploy:

[SerializerRegistryGenerator: creating serializer registry:
pl.gov.eAdministracja.urzadGminy.UrzadGminy_SerializerRegistry]

?

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Poplawski?=

Fortunately I'm able to answer myself.
Strange behaviour of wsdeploy was caused by web.xml file included in raw
war.
Apparently wsdeploy doesn't like <servlet*> elements in source web.xml,
but there are more civilized ways to tell about it than throwing stupid
Exception!!!!