WSDL and java client

Discussion in 'Java' started by Fran, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. Fran

    Fran Guest

    Hello all,

    I have a problem to call a Webservice. I only have the WSDL file that
    describes the WebService.

    I have not problem to call common Webservices with simple data types
    as String, int, boolean...

    However, in this case in the <wsdl:types> appears complex types
    represented as schemas.

    How could I call this type of WebService? Having a look to the WSDL
    file, the input and output parameters are schemas, however it doesn´t
    exist xml or schema types in java to develop the Webservice client.

    What data type should I send to the Webservice?

    Thanks a lot and best regards,

    Fran.

    This is a part of the WSDL file.

    <xsd:element name="E_TAB_ADDRESSES" minOccurs="0">
    - <xsd:complexType>
    - <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="item" type="BAPIBUS1006_ADDRESS" minOccurs="0"
    maxOccurs="unbounded" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />
    </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:element>