WSDL and SOAP

David Gaulin

Hello

I am currently trying to write WSDL files for some Web Services we
already have.

The web services were written by someone else and they take and
produce soap/xml message.

Is there a tool I can use to create the WSDL from the request and
response I already have? They are quite a few web servies and I am
pretty lazy :) Plus I am not quite sure of how the syntax would
go....

I read everywhere that I can generate WSDL from classes and generate
client from WSDL but I haven't found anything about creating WSDL for
existing soap web services. I am missing something? Is it possible?
Does it make sense?

Any help is appreciated.

Here is an example of a request and response I have if it migth help
Request:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soap:Body>
<service xmlns="urn:get-the-company"
SERVER_ADDRESS="theServer.com" PASSWORD="okok"
CLIENT_USER_NAME="cliend" ESBSYS_SRVC_CD="EG"
COMP_NO="123456165234">
</service>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Response produce:
<getResult>
<ESTABLSIHMENT>
<OPERATING_NAME>Test Company</OPERATING_NAME>
<MAILLING_ADDRESS>
<STREET_ADDRESS_1>10025 River Way</STREET_ADDRESS_1>
<CITY>DELTA</CITY>
</MAILLING_ADDRESS>
<TELEPHONE>11111111</TELEPHONE>
</ESTABLSIHMENT>