WSDL and SSL certification

jineshpmj

Hi,

I have a problem with processing WSDL file using SOAP.

I want to call Rhapsody webservice using Python.

But i have SSL certification key and cert , how to pass this
information when i calling wsdl file.
eg:

Expand|Select|Wrap|Line Numbers
file = 'RhapsodyDirectSearch.wsdl'
file1= "RhapsodyDirectPlayback.wsdl"
server = WSDL.Proxy(file)
print server.methods.keys()
print "Number is ", server.getVersionString()

I am using playback wsdl ,but it required ssl certification, when i
call these methods , i get an error like
Expand|Select|Wrap|Line Numbers
File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\SOAPpy\Client.py", line 347, in
__call
config = self.config)
File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\SOAPpy\Client.py", line 187, in
call
r.endheaders()
File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 860, in endheaders
self._send_output()
File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 732, in _send_output
self.send(msg)
File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 699, in send
self.connect()
File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 1135, in connect
ssl = socket.ssl(sock, self.key_file, self.cert_file)
File "C:\Python25\lib\socket.py", line 74, in ssl
return _realssl(sock, keyfile, certfile)
socket.sslerror: (1, 'error:14094410:SSL
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure')

server.startPlaybackSession()

How to solve these ....
Please help me

How to pass ssl certificaction to process wsdl file.I am using SOAP
method

Please give me answer ,it is very urgent