wsdl binding not found in ruby but run in php

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Alejandro Michelin salomon, Feb 17, 2009.

  1. Hi :

    I turn off apache auth to make some test with soap.

    When i call the server ( the server is a php soap server) from php it
    return the spected value.

    When i try to call the same server from ruby this is the error trow :

    D:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/wsdl/port.rb:36:in `find_binding':
    {}StockQuoteBinding not found (RuntimeError)
    from D:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:88:in `init_driver'
    from D:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:39:in
    `create_rpc_driver'
    from D:/projetos-ruby/soap/soap_cliente1.rb:17

    Code :
    soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new( wsdl_url );
    driver = soap.create_rpc_driver; #==> This line gives the
    error
    driver.add_rpc_method( 'getQuote', 'symbol');
    puts driver.test(10);

    The wsdl file is attached to this topic.

    I verfy the wsdl file with a validator and is ok, and is working calling
    from php.

    Have some ideas about what is happening?

    Attachments:
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3309/teste.wsdl

    Alejandro Michelin salomon, Feb 17, 2009