    wsdl-file?

    Thank you!

    // Nicklas

    Nicklas, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Nicklas

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi Nicklas,

    One thing you could do is generate your own proxy class, instead of relying
    on the as-built proxy. An easy way to do this is to generate classes using
    XSD.exe or XsdObjectGen, and then modify the generated proxy by commenting
    out the clases that are generated after the methods. Then add the
    appropriate project reference or "using/imports" notation in the proxy
    file, and save it as a part of your project's source.

    This would give you access to all of the classes/types that your schema
    defines.

    Hope that helps,

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation