WSDL Fault Operation for generic SoapException?

karlid42

hi,

Perhaps this is a stupid question but I need to ask it. How do I
construct the WSDL such that the fault operation of a service reflects
the service returning a standard SoapException? I don't need any fancy
custom error messages. I just need to send a soap exception back. The
reason it needs to be defined in the WSDL is for compliance purposes
with other platforms. Here's my code right now. Does the WSDL match
the exception? If not, how do I work it out?

WSDL:

<fault name="error">
<soap:fault name="error" use="literal"/>
</fault>

C#:

throw new SoapException("error description");

thanks in advance,