    method?

    TIA,
    Erik Cruz

    Erik Cruz, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Erik Cruz

    Al Reid Guest

    It is a two way conversation. The ListOrdersResponse defines the reply to the Web Service request presented in ListOrders. You ask
    a question (ListOrders) and get a reply (ListOrdersResponse).

    --
    Al Reid

    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
    for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain

    Al Reid, Apr 14, 2004

  3. The ListOrdersResponse in the WSDL file is not a method, it is a message.

    The method includes a request and a response. ListOrders is the name of the
    request, ListOrdersResponse is the name of the response. They are
    correlated to each other via the method (aka wsdl:eek:peration), which is
    probably also named ListOrders.

    WSDL is pretty crufty to look at, especially the auto-gen'd stuff.

    -D

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Apr 22, 2004