    issues..

    Regards,
    karouri

    Muhammad Alkarouri, Feb 27, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Muhammad Alkarouri <> wrote:
    >After googling for some time, and checking ZSI and other solutions, I
    >have not found a way to write a web service application (server that
    >is) in Python and automatically create a WSDL description for it.
    >The question:
    >- Does such a solution exist (WSDL server support)?
    >- if not, any way to deploy python web services using WSDL, even if it
    >needs learning another package/syntax/...?
    >
    >Please, don't suggest to me xml-rpc, as I have some compatibility
    >issues..

    .
    .
    .
    No; to the best of my knowledge there is no such package.

    I probably should do it. I did a crude one for Tcl, and I
    even suspect I know of a client who'd pay for it, at least
    in part. Bluntly, while I'd like to do it, my calendar's
    already too full, unless a lucrative contract falls on me,
    and lets me shift other work around.

    Is there another way? Sure, there are lots. You could
    use Java- or Perl-based WSDL-savvy facilities, and control
    them with Python.
    --

    Cameron Laird <>
    Business: http://www.Phaseit.net