wsdl qname

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mike Gaab, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. Mike Gaab

    Mike Gaab Guest

    I can't seem to get the parameter correct for retrieving
    a Message from a Definition.

    Here is a snippet from the wsdl file.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <definitions name="HelloService"
    targetNamespace="http://www.ecerami.com/wsdl/HelloService.wsdl"
    xmlns:tns="http://www.ecerami.com/wsdl/HelloService.wsdl"
    <message name="SayHelloRequest">
    <part name="body" element="tns:SayHello_"/>
    </message>

    Here is a snippet from the code:

    Parser p = new Parser();
    p.run("awsdl filename");
    Definition d = p.getCurrentDefinition();
    String qnStr =
    "{http://www.ecerami.com/wsdl/HelloService.wsdl}SayHelloRequest";
    //I have also tried just "SayHelloRequest", still a null is output.
    QName qn = new QName(qnStr);
    Message m = def.getMessage(qn);

    System.out.println(m);

    After executing the above I get a null as output.

    Thanks, Mike

    Mike Gaab, Jan 28, 2006