wsdl /sharetypes and xmlinclude

deja

hi,

i have 2 web services each with some of the same types but also each
with their own xmlincludes to include types specific to them. I want to
share the types that are common so I used wsdl /sharetypes but it
hasn't included the xmlinclude objects.

So for instance, Service1 and Service2 both have Add methods that take
a baseClass object. This baseClass object is in my sharedtypes proxy so
I could call my Service1 Add method with this baseClass object and also
Service2 with the same object. But I want to call Service1 Add method
with DerivedClass1 object and Service2 Add method with DerivedClass2
object.

You might wonder why I need to share the types at all in this case -
well, as you can imagine the baseObject has a myType property on it. I
want to use the same myType object on DerivedClass1 object and
DerivedClass2 object.

So how do I do this. I can probably manually edit the shared proxy but
I thought this sharetypes was supposed to do this kind of thing and I
figured I probably just wasn't doing it right.

TIA
Phil