wsdl /sharetypes multiple /appsettingurlkey

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by rick.kierner@gmail.com, Mar 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I have two webservices that share types:

    webSvc1 at http://myServer/WS/webSvc1.asmx
    webSvc2 at http://myServer/WS/webSvc2.asmx

    When I generate the proxy for these two services I use:

    wsdl /sharetypes http://myServer/WS/webSvc1.asmx http://myServer/WS/webSvc2.asmx
    /appsettingurlkey:mySvcURL /n:MyNS.Proxy /
    o:"C:\MyWebApp\App_Code\MyProxy.cs" /l:CS

    The problem is that the appsettingurlkey is the same for each service
    in the proxy file. I want to be able to specify multiple
    appsettingurlkey parameters. How is this accomplished. I figure
    since the /sharetypes parameter became available, there should be a
    solution for specifying the appsettingurlkey specifically for each
    service identified.

    Thanks,

    Rick

    , Mar 19, 2007