WSDL under SSL from Accelerator

CLL

I am trying to consume a webservice that is behind an accelerator that has a
hardware SSL. This accelerator forwards requests on port 443 to a webfarm
that the webservers receive on port 80. They do not know about the SSL.

When I do a request for the wsdl document, the service section looks like
the following:

<service name="VMCWS">
<port name="VMCWSSoap" binding="s0:VMCWSSoap">
<soap:address location="http://mydomain.com/vmc/vmcws.asmx" />
</port>
<port name="VMCWSHttpGet" binding="s0:VMCWSHttpGet">
<http:address location="http://mydomain.com/vmc/vmcws.asmx" />
</port>
<port name="VMCWSHttpPost" binding="s0:VMCWSHttpPost">
<http:address location="http://mydomain.com/vmc/vmcws.asmx" />
</port>
</service>

Note it does not show https: in the http:address locations. If I do this in
a normal SSL scenerio, those addresses do have the https: in them.

Since we need this to run behind the accelorator, I need to find a way to
customize this section to put https in there instead. Is there a way of
doing this?

I have a parameter that gets set in the web.config file that will tell me if
I should be under https. I can use this if there is a way to customize this
section?

Thanks,

Keith