WSDL/Web Reference and Classes

Ryan

What causes the definitions of classes to be in the WSDL/Web Reference? I
need to add in some class definitions to my WSDL/Web Reference but VS 2005
will not do it automatically. It appears to be adding classes that are in my
Web Service functions as ref parameters and some of my other classes. I can
not see how VS is adding them in or how it determines how to add them in.

Thanks

Ryan

John Saunders

Ryan said:
What causes the definitions of classes to be in the WSDL/Web Reference? I
need to add in some class definitions to my WSDL/Web Reference but VS 2005
will not do it automatically. It appears to be adding classes that are in
my
Web Service functions as ref parameters and some of my other classes. I
can
not see how VS is adding them in or how it determines how to add them in.

It will only add the classes if you are using the class.

John