wsdl2py question

Laszlo Nagy

Hi All!

I just installed ZSI and tried to generate client code for a wsdl. Here
is the exception I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/wsdl2py", line 9, in ?
wsdl2py()
File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ZSI/generate/commands.py", line
222, in wsdl2py
wsm.writeClient(fd)
File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ZSI/generate/wsdl2python.py",
line 211, in writeClient
sd.fromWsdl(service, **kw)
File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ZSI/generate/wsdl2python.py",
line 294, in fromWsdl
mw.setUp(soc, port, input=False)
File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ZSI/generate/wsdl2python.py",
line 348, in setUp
rpc,literal = soc.isRPC(), soc.isLiteral(input)
File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ZSI/generate/containers.py",
line 441, in isLiteral
return IsLiteral(msgrole)
File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ZSI/generate/containers.py",
line 65, in IsLiteral
raise ValueError, 'Missing soap:body binding.'
ValueError: Missing soap:body binding.

What does it mean? The wsdl is good for sure, I know other people using
it from Java and .NET. I do not know too much about SOAP, this is why I
wanted to generate the python code for my client, but now I'm stuck.

Thanks,

Laszlo