WSE 2.0 and Global.asax Application_OnError

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by seanmccormick1@hotmail.com, Jun 9, 2006.

  1. Guest

    We are having trouble trapping errors that occur in the WSE 2.0 code.
    Our error handling/logging for our web services happens in the
    Global.asax Application_OnError method, but it does not seem to run
    that part of the code if there is an error thrown by the
    Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security code.

    For instance, if we skew the clocks by more then an hour between client
    and server on different machines, we can get the

    Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.SecurityFault: Message Expired --->
    System.Exception: At least one timestamp has expired.

    error to throw, but we dont log it anywhere.

    Has anybody else ran into this, and if so, how did you solve it?

    Thanks
    -Corky

    , Jun 9, 2006