WSE 2.0 and Global.asax Application_OnError

seanmccormick1

We are having trouble trapping errors that occur in the WSE 2.0 code.
Our error handling/logging for our web services happens in the
Global.asax Application_OnError method, but it does not seem to run
that part of the code if there is an error thrown by the
Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security code.

For instance, if we skew the clocks by more then an hour between client
and server on different machines, we can get the

Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.SecurityFault: Message Expired --->
System.Exception: At least one timestamp has expired.

error to throw, but we dont log it anywhere.

Has anybody else ran into this, and if so, how did you solve it?

Thanks
-Corky