WSE 2.0- Generating abstract SoapService classes from WSDL

raj712k

WseWsdl2.exe can be used to generate SoapClient classes from the WSDL.

How can we generate abstract classes for WSE 2.0 based web service implementation based on the contracts specified in a WSDL file (just like WSDL.exe). Manually coding the server is not an option as the WSDL file is complex.